June 1-3, 2019
Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
Back by popular demand, ACOMS' Seventh Annual Comprehensive Review Boot Camp will provide a review of the complete scope of the oral and maxillofacial surgical specialty. All registrants receive post-meeting access to recorded audio lectures and PowerPoint presentations so they may continue their studies at home.
Stephanie Drew, DMD, FACS
Eric Carlson, DMD, MD, FACS
- Discuss currently understood guidelines and recommendations for the safe and effective management of surgical patients with significant systemic disease
- Discuss diagnostic and treatment considerations for oral and maxillofacial pathology
- Review evaluation and management of the maxillofacial trauma patient
Differentiate the indications of the surgical techniques used to treat patients with cleft lip palate
- Diagnose and treat the most common complications associated with facial cosmetic surgical procedures
- Describe the indications and limitations of the various techniques for reconstruction of the soft and hard tissues of the maxillofacial skeleton and discuss alternative techniques as they apply to defects that are more complex and challenging
- Review pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of anesthetic medication, describe monitoring techniques, and choose proper management of various complications
Hotel rooms have been reserved for course attendees at the Loews Chicago O’Hare. Located five minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, the hotel is easily accessible. Complimentary shuttle service is provided between the hotel and O’Hare. Click here to book by May 24, 2019.
Ready to become