June 3-5, 2017 | Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
NEW FOR 2017: Supporters committing to the Boot Camp, Complications in OMFS, and ACOMS Residents Meeting will receive a 15% discount on sponsorship for each event. Supporters committing to two of the three events will receive a 10% discount on sponsorship for each event. Visit acoms.org/support17 to learn more.
Secure Your Sponsorship Now
What to Know About Boot Camp:
- This three day course spans the full OMS scope-of-practice.
- The majority of attendees are mid-career professionals who have been in practice for 10-20 years and are preparing for recertification.
- Average attendance: 70-80 OMS.
Day 1 and 2: Lectures will take place from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM with two total hours of breaks. A 60-minute “fireside chat” will conclude each day.
Day 3: Lectures will be held from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM with two total hours of breaks.
Gold Level Partner - $2,500
- Recognition as Gold Level Partner in printed and emailed course materials along with company logo
- One Fireside Chat sponsorship*
- One exhibit table for up to three reps from your company
- Two full-page ads in the ACOMS Review e-Newsletter in 2017
Silver Level Partner - $2,000
- Recognition as Silver Level Partner in printed and emailed course materials along with company logo
- Your choice of Breakfast or Lunch Sponsorship
- One exhibit table for up to two reps from your company
- One full-page ad in the ACOMS Review e-Newsletter in 2017
Bronze Level Partner - $1,500
- Recognition as Bronze Level Partner in printed and emailed course materials along with company logo
- One exhibit table for one rep from your company
- One half-page ad in the ACOMS Review e-Newsletter in 2017.
*Fireside Chat (2 available): The fireside chat is both a cocktail reception and an informal Q&A period. Attendees will unwind after a long day, meet with sponsors, and ask questions of the day’s faculty. The sponsor will receive signage recognition and the opportunity to greet attendees with up to five minutes of welcome remarks.
Ready to Sign-up?
Please visit acoms.org/support17 to sign up today. Please contact Greg Maciog if you have any questions about sponsorship for this event.
Full payment is required with this contract. Cancellation of participation will be subject to a processing fee of 10% of the total sponsorship and exhibit fees contracted. Cancellation of participation must be made by February 28, 2017. After February 28, 2017, no refund will be given to cancellations or reduction of space or sponsorship.
Ready to become
ACOMS Recertification Review Boot Camp
6/3/2017 » 6/5/2017
Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
9/9/2017 » 9/10/2017
Meeting & Courses
Join or Renew
Question of the Week